[Freeipa-users] IPA Trusts

Gould, Joshua Joshua.Gould at osumc.edu
Mon Mar 16 20:56:43 UTC 2015

FWIW, we have IPA working with AD managed DNS. As Alexander mentioned,
you¹ll need to have DNS properly configured. What I¹ve found is the most
critical is having the SRV records properly defined for the AD domain and
the IPA domains. I kind of wish the docs were a bit clearer on which of
the SRV records were needed. Ex. They list ldap but I didn¹t see any
mention of kerberos SRV records.