[Freeipa-users] IPA Trusts

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 07:34:01 UTC 2015

Joshua or Erinn, can either of you please help us improve the docs and file a
bug for the Windows integration guide, about the section you are concerned with?

This is a direct link:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Enterprise%20Linux%207&component=doc-Windows_Integration_Guide

Thank you!
Martin