[Freeipa-users] Password entry through Trust not correct

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Sun Mar 22 19:56:52 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 04:44:42PM +0000, McEvoy, James wrote:

> [...]

With FreeIPA server 3.x what you are seeing is actually expected. The
ability to transfer additional POSIX attributes from the server to the
client was only added in 4.x, sorry.

In the meantime, I wonder if the various
subdomain_homedir/override_homedir/override_shell etc
attributes would be helpful on the clients?

Finally, please note that the most important part are the UID and GID
attributes so that you can access your files.