[Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install failure

Roberto Cornacchia roberto.cornacchia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:33:28 UTC 2015

OK, thanks.
That would be "Dynamic updates", right? Then it is enabled.

$ ipa dnszone-show --all
Zone name: hq.example.com
  dn: idnsname=hq.example.com.,cn=dns,dc=hq,dc=example,dc=com
  Zone name: hq.example.com.
  Active zone: TRUE
  Authoritative nameserver: ipa.hq.example.com.
  Administrator e-mail address: hostmaster.hq.example.com.
  SOA serial: 1427108043
  SOA refresh: 3600
  SOA retry: 900
  SOA expire: 1209600
  SOA minimum: 3600
  BIND update policy: grant HQ.EXAMPLE.COM krb5-self * A; grant HQ.EXAMPLE.COM
krb5-self * AAAA; grant HQ.EXAMPLE.COM krb5-self * SSHFP;
  Dynamic update: TRUE
  Allow query: any;
  Allow transfer: none;
  Allow PTR sync: FALSE