[Freeipa-users] IPA Client Install on Amazon Linux

Gonzalo Fernandez Ordas g.fer.ordas at unicyber.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 07:33:02 UTC 2015

Yogesh

My personal experience using AWS Linux and LDAP is not a good one and
mostly an utter nightmare in relation to packages.
Personally I would recommend you to keep away from AWS Linux and get a
Centos, Fedora or Redhat.
Still, if you want to go ahead, I can give you the right versions for a
couple of packages as the default sudo given by Amazon simply DOES NOT
work (no idea what they have done to it..)

Thanks