[Freeipa-users] IPA Client Install on Amazon Linux

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:03:21 UTC 2015

Gonzalo,

We have some running servers on Amazon Linux and it would be difficult to
migrate all those to CentOS or RHEL as of now. Hence If you can provide the
package's version then it would really help us till the time we do
migration.

For sure all over new Servers are going to be CentOS or RHEL.

*Yogesh Sharma*
*Email: yks0000 at gmail.com <yks0000 at gmail.com> | Web: www.initd.in
<http://www.initd.in>*

RHCE, VCE-CIA, RackSpace Cloud U