[Freeipa-users] Additional pre-authentication required, Ticket Wrong ?

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:56:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just tot home and typing from my cell so i'm suite short in words

Create keytab for ldap-01.domain
Kinit with that to ldap.domain
Curl against ldap.domain
Get a 301 which I manage from curl (goes well)
Get kerberos ticket error

now I don't kinit anymore so re-use my existing ticket and curl against
ldap-01.domain and I'm accepted and can execute stuff.

My ssl is OK, ticket also it seems.

Thanks M.