[Freeipa-users] freeipa-samba integration and windows clients

Dylan Evans devans01 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:16:24 UTC 2015

Hi Dimitri & Jakub,

Yes for us it is use case. Non-domain logins / NTLMSSP support in SSSD
is the final component we seem to need to allow Windows clients from a
non-trusted AD domain to access Samba shares using a username and
password combination, without having to use Kerberos.

IPA and SSSD is a phenomenal body of work that has huge potential, all
your work is much appreciated.

Thanks, Dylan.