[Freeipa-users] Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate with CMS (Not Found)

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:42:44 UTC 2015

Hi Rob

This is the only CA master. The one I cloned it from was decommissioned,
reinstalled and then  made to be a replica of this server.

Looks like I'm really stuck.  How do I export the data out so I can
reinstall from scratch, if possible? There are a lot of rules and
configuration data I'd really like to keep.