[Freeipa-users] Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate with CMS (Not Found)

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:00:09 UTC 2015

Hi Rob

And thanks for the new instructions. However, right out of the gate:

$ ipa-csreplica-manage set-renewal-master
Usage: ipa-csreplica-manage [options]

ipa-csreplica-manage: error: must provide a command [force-sync |
disconnect | list | del | connect | re-initialize]

Are there any RHEL6 specific instructions I can follow to the promised land?