[Freeipa-users] [Freeipa-devel] Open ports for client can auth over wan

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 11:05:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

please do not drop freeipa-users list when replying. There is plenty of smart
people who can reply instead of me :-) Anyway:

On 3.11.2015 10:31, Martin Jørgensen wrote:
> Okay all of them, also bind is that not a vulnerability?

If you are asking about DNS server BIND, then you need to do hardening steps
as usual for publicly-available DNS server. There are other things to
consider, please read following thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2014-April/msg00243.html

Let us know if you have further questions.

Petr^2 Spacek