[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Samba4

Troels Hansen th at casalogic.dk
Tue Nov 3 12:09:53 UTC 2015

Hi again, so I finally got time to look further into this.

This task works:

dn: cn=$TIME-$FQDN-$LIBARCH,cn=ipa-sidgen-task,cn=tasks,cn=config
add:objectclass:top,extensibleObject
add:cn:$TIME-$FQDN-$LIBARCH
add:nsslapd-basedn:"$SUFFIX"
add:delay:0
add:ttl:3600

However, the task gets generated, but no output can be pulled from the task:

ldapsearch -D "cn=Directory Manager" -W -b 'cn=1446551851-kenai.casalogic.lan-64,cn=ipa-sidgen-task,cn=tasks,cn=config'
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=1446551851-kenai.casalogic.lan-64,cn=ipa-sidgen-task,cn=tasks,cn=config> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# 1446551851-kenai.casalogic.lan-64, ipa-sidgen-task, tasks, config
dn: cn=1446551851-kenai.casalogic.lan-64,cn=ipa-sidgen-task,cn=tasks,cn=config
objectClass: top
objectClass: extensibleObject
nsslapd-basedn: dc=casalogic,dc=lan
delay: 0
cn: 1446551851-kenai.casalogic.lan-64
ttl: 3600
nstaskcurrentitem: 1
nstasktotalitems: 1
nstaskexitcode: 32

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries:

Only a exitcode 32
The nstaskcurrentitem and nstasktotalitems remains the same till the task disappeares.
Any way do debug these taske further to find out which user it stops at, as it looks like it detects an error at one user and stops the task?

--
Med venlig hilsen

Troels Hansen

Systemkonsulent

Casalogic A/S

T (+45) 70 20 10 63

M (+45) 22 43 71 57

Red Hat, SUSE, VMware, Citrix, Novell, Yellowfin BI, EnterpriseDB, Sophos og meget mere.