[Freeipa-users] let's encrypt integration and best practices for mod_nss/mod_ssl

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:03:29 UTC 2015

Thanks for the ticket information. I would still be interested in
configuring mod_nss properly (irrespective of whether the certs are ipa
generated or 3rd party). These are the worrying notes from ssllabs test:

The server supports only older protocols, but not the current best TLS 1.2.
Grade capped to C.
This server accepts the RC4 cipher, which is weak. Grade capped to B.
The server does not support Forward Secrecy with the reference browsers.