[Freeipa-users] Unable to communicate with CMS (Service Unavailable)

Nalin Dahyabhai nalin at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 22:46:00 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 08:55:25PM +0100, Martin Kosek wrote:
> On 11/12/2015 04:51 PM, Terry John wrote:
> >
> >I got a core dump of certmonger failing user abrt but it's huge. Is there any particular part that would be useful.
>
> CCing Nalin and David for the core dump. More below.

My initial guess is that it's the same as the one reported in bug
#1260871.  There's a fix for a problem that might be the cause in 0.77.6
and 0.78.5.  If you can try a 0.77.6 build from the COPR system [1],
it'll help us figure out if we've correctly identified the cause, or if
the problem you're running into is a different one.

Thanks,

Nalin

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/nalin/certmonger/build/139854/