[Freeipa-users] LDAP creditentials for Squid

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:53:14 UTC 2015

hi,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:47 PM, holo <holosian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> How can i find FreeIPA ldap creditentials? I want to try to configure
> Squid in similar way like it is described here for ejabberd:
>

> http://www.freeipa.org/page/EJabberd_Integration_with_FreeIPA_using_LDAP_Group_memberships

I do not understand the question. Do you want to user ldap with squid?

Then you need to configure an authentication helper in squid. You will find
how to do that in the squid wiki:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Ldap

And for squid acls dependeing on ldap group membership take a look at the
examples here:

https://workaround.org/squid-ldap/

If you have trouble configuring squid, then you should ask on the squid
mailing list (very active, very helpful).
--
Groeten,
natxo