[Freeipa-users] Creating A Subordinate Certificate Authortity in FreeIPA

Silver Sky Soft Services, Inc. contactus at silverskysoft.com
Tue Sep 22 03:32:17 UTC 2015

Hi Fraser,
Thanks. I actually looked at your proposal. It certainly makes it
easier. But hopefully the info we put in will help others in need.

The EV bar - we are finishing up on a detailed analysis. In summary,
its actually not possible to get green bar without recompiling
Mozilla/Chrome (which makes it an impractical solution to work with
for anything but very small networks). IE on the other hand is simpler
if you have AD environment.

-Kiran