[Freeipa-users] Certificate Issues

Adam Lewis alewis422 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:33:53 UTC 2016

Rob,
The only message that seems remotely relevant is:

ProfileSubmitServlet: for renewal, original authenticator not found

But everything else looks completely fine until the "AUTH_FAIL" message.
I started seeing

csngen_new_csn - Warning: too much time skew (-xxx secs). Current seqnum=1

So I searched for that and found a few articles...but most of them deal
with replication. I don't have any replication agreements right now, and I
updated nsslapd-ignore-time-skew to on, but that didn't fix it either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Adam M. Lewis