[Freeipa-users] IPA port 80

Peter Fern freeipa at 0xc0dedbad.com
Wed Aug 31 22:16:08 UTC 2016

You need to serve CRLs and OCSP via HTTP to avoid clients failing to
verify the cert of the host serving the CRL/OCSP when the cert on that
host needs to be verified at itself.

I'm not sure why you'd particularly care though - reading the Apache
configs and you should see that other than a couple of exceptions, all
HTTP traffic is redirected to HTTPS.