[Freeipa-users] lowest-privilege method of checking for out of sync FreeIPA masters?

List dedicated to discussions about use, configuration and deployment of the IPA server. freeipa-users at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 21:11:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

There's a method to check the replication status of FreeIPA masters by
looking at objectClass=nsDS5ReplicationAgreement in the "cn=mapping
tree,cn=config" part of LDAP.

Unfortunately that requires Directory Admin level privileges.

Is there a method to check those replication agreement details that uses a
much lower privilege?  We'd like to add a replication test to our Zabbix
monitoring system, and we don't want to use the directory admin user ID :)

Thanks!

Anthony Clark