[Freeipa-users] Debugging failed password checks (SSH) for AD users at the other end of 1-way trusts

Sumit Bose sbose at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 12:17:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 11:37:25AM -0500, Chris Dagdigian wrote:

> Massive thank you; will test ASAP.
>
> We mainly have to support CentOS/RHEL-6 and CentOS/RHEL-7 clients. Is there
> any established guidance on upgrading SSSD in these environments? Some sort
> of trusted repo where RPMs are built? I can hit the wiki and website but
> figured I'd ask as well. Not sure what other dependencies the SSSD framework
> may have or pull in.

You might want to have a look at
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/sssd/sssd-1-14/ . Lukas is
doing a great job here in providing test-builds of the latest versions
release in Fedora for other/older platforms.

But please note those are test-build. You have to wait until CentOS
release the 7.3 packages to have an 'official' sssd-1.14 build.

HTH

bye,
Sumit