[Freeipa-users] Debugging failed password checks (SSH) for AD users at the other end of 1-way trusts

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Dec 8 16:37:25 UTC 2016

Massive thank you; will test ASAP.

We mainly have to support CentOS/RHEL-6 and CentOS/RHEL-7 clients. Is
there any established guidance on upgrading SSSD in these environments?
Some sort of trusted repo where RPMs are built? I can hit the wiki and
website but figured I'd ask as well. Not sure what other dependencies
the SSSD framework may have or pull in.