[Freeipa-users] Intergrating vino or krfb to IPA server

William Muriithi william.muriithi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:56:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to see if either of the two desktop manager may be able to
work with FreeIPA and I haven't had much luck.  It seem like for
example vino should be able to do so - see link below, but I haven't
been able to do it or find article from those who have attemptd it
before

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtVNCAuth

Would be great if anybody in this list who have gone through such an
expericence could share their experience.  It doesn't need to be with
vino or krfb specifically, but any VNC implementation that support
physical console would be a great start

Regards,

William