[Freeipa-users] [freeipa-users] Configuring Automount on Ubuntu Clients

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:40:03 UTC 2016

Just replying to this thread to express interest in good client support in
Ubuntu. As 16.04 draws close to a release, it would be great if the client
side of things work well out of the box in 16.04 without any 3rd party
ppas. 12.04 was pretty bad, 14.04 was mostly usable with some issues. I'm
hoping that with 16.04, it reaches parity with Fedora based distros. I'll
 be happy to do some preliminary testing if needed.