[Freeipa-users] [freeipa-users] Configuring Automount on Ubuntu Clients

Filip Pytloun filip at pytloun.cz
Sun Feb 14 07:14:17 UTC 2016

Hello,

we are using Ubuntu 14.04 on FreeIPA clients and Ubuntu 16.04 on FreeIPA
server for 2 months with no critical issues.

Using newer freeipa-client was not needed, only sssd update from here,
because trusty version is buggy:
https://launchpad.net/~sssd/+archive/ubuntu/updates?field.series_filter=trusty

On server side, it was only needed to fix apparmor policy for bind to
fix FreeIPA DNS zones:

Maybe someone could be interested in Salt formula we are using to setup
Freeipa server/client: https://github.com/tcpcloud/salt-formula-freeipa

Filip