[Freeipa-users] Unable to get new certificates after upgrade

Alessandro De Maria alessandro.demaria at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 21:30:10 UTC 2016

great that explains a lot! Thank you.

My hunt for > 4.2.0 was just because in the release note for 4.2.1 it had:

   - Various fixes for new Certificates Profiles feature

So I immediately assumed the problem I might be experiencing could be fixed
by an upgrade (I have tried everything else I know)

But thank you this is already very helpful.

I hope I can find some other pointed to understand my issue then.

Regards
Alessandro

--
Alessandro De Maria