[Freeipa-users] how to force switch to another kdc

Karl Forner karl.forner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:22:57 UTC 2016

update:

modifying the /etc/krb5.conf, and replacing the name of my freeipa master
by the replica fixes the problem.
So that proves that the kdc is not picked up by discovery.

The problem is that my ubuntu box was enrolled using the ipa-client-install
script, and so should be properly configured.

Did I miss any critical option ?
What should the /etc/krb5.conf be like ?

Thanks.