[Freeipa-users] Master Error with two Master CentOS 7.2

Ludwig Krispenz lkrispen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 10:03:27 UTC 2016

On 01/26/2016 09:45 AM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I set up a CentOS 7.2 System with two master Server now I found this 1000 x
> Error on my first master?
>
> attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral, ldap://ipa1.xxxxxxx.at:389/
> o%3Dipaca) failed.
did you install and reinstall the replica on the same machine ? The
message is usually related to removed replicaid, which was not properly
cleaned.

can you do some searches ?. On both masters check which is the replicaID
in use and which are the known ruvs:
ldapsearch -b "cn=config" .... "objectclass=nsds5replica" replicaid
nsds50ruv

Ludwig