[Freeipa-users] Master Error with two Master CentOS 7.2

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Tue Jan 26 11:30:23 UTC 2016

Hello Ludwig,

Am Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 11:03:27 CET schrieb Ludwig Krispenz:
> On 01/26/2016 09:45 AM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > I set up a CentOS 7.2 System with two master Server now I found this 1000
> > Error on my first master?
> >
> > attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral,
> > ldap://ipa1.xxxxxxx.at:389/ o%3Dipaca) failed.
>
> did you install and reinstall the replica on the same machine ? The
> message is usually related to removed replicaid, which was not properly
> cleaned.

Yes, I must delete and reinstall the Replica but I have all cleanup I found in
the DOC

ipa-replica-manage del ipa1.xxxxxxxx.at
ipa-csreplica-manage del ipa1.xxxxxxxx..at

and create a new

ipa-replica-prepare ipa1.xxxxxxx.at

the system for ipa1 is a new installed KVM guest., with the same name
ipa1.xxxxxxxx.at

> can you do some searches ?. On both masters check which is the replicaID
> in use and which are the known ruvs:
> ldapsearch -b "cn=config" .... "objectclass=nsds5replica" replicaid
> nsds50ruv

Please can you give me the full command I am not a professional  for LDAP

Thanks

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer