[Freeipa-users] sudo - differences between Centos 6.5 and Centos 7.0?

Tomas Simecek simecek.tomas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:36:41 UTC 2016

Lukas,
yes, I went through that guide and I configured sssd.conf as per the doc
(you can see it in the beginning of the thread).

Actually the installation is:
[root at zp-cml-test sssd]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.6 (Final)

and versions are:
[root at zp-cml-test sssd]# rpm -qa |grep sssd
sssd-proxy-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-common-pac-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-ipa-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-common-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-ad-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-ldap-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
python-sssdconfig-1.11.6-30.el6.noarch
sssd-krb5-common-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-krb5-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64
sssd-client-1.11.6-30.el6.x86_64

There are some reasons why not to upgrade to later versions, believe me, I
would do it if I could :-)

T.