[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA (Add Replica fails on GSSAPI)

Devin Acosta linuxguru.co at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:16:13 UTC 2016

When i tried to create the replica from another server, it fails giving me
this?

[root at ipa02-aws ~]# ipa-replica-prepare ipa03-aws.rsinc.local --ip-address
10.40.x.x
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

If you installed IPA with your own certificates using PKCS#12 files you
must provide PKCS#12 files for any replicas you create as well.
The replica must be created on the primary IPA server.