[Freeipa-users] Using our IPA CA as a trusted CA to sign ssl certificates

bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Thu Jun 2 21:35:01 UTC 2016

Sorry, let me back up a step. We need to implement hype everywhere. All our web services. And clients need to get keys&certs automatically whether through IPA or Puppet. These systems use IPA for everything but authentication (to keep most users off). I'm trying to wuss out the easiest way to make this happen smoothly.

Bret Wortman
http://wrapbuddies.co/