[Freeipa-users] Tracking Login Times

Bob harvero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:47:44 UTC 2016

If each IPA server tracks time of last auth independently, then one ipa
server might disable an inactive account. But that account might be active
on another servers. In a fail over case where the server that that account
normally uses is down, the user would not have a usable account.

Is it possible to use the account policy plugin?  Or is there a way to
track time of last auth that is replicated.  I need to have accounts that
have been inactive for 90 days automatically disabled.