[Freeipa-users] Renewing an externally signed HTTP/LDAP certificate

Joseph Timothy Foley foley at ru.is
Mon Mar 21 19:27:06 UTC 2016

I just discovered that the certificate on ipa2.cs.ru.is is good to August,
so I have a little bit of breathing room.  That said, the ipa.cs.ru.is
certificate will expire on March 23, so I need to update it.
--
Dr. Joseph T. Foley <foley at ru.is> Assistant Professor,  Reykjavik
University +354-599-6569