[Freeipa-users] PKI Authentication Issues

Sam James samuel.joseph.james at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:00:15 UTC 2016

Yes the cert is correct.  The userCertificate field matches the output of
"certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/ -n ipaCert -a" with the header and footer
removed, and the serial number matches as well albeit in decimal instead of
hex.

# ipara, people, ipaca
dn: uid=ipara,ou=people,o=ipaca
 CN=IPA RA, O=DOMAIN.COM