[Freeipa-users] How does one authenticate Windows login against IPA

Coy Hile coy.hile at coyhile.com
Wed May 18 22:03:08 UTC 2016

When I've done this in the past, I used mit directly, not IPA. I set up a one way trust, then used "shadow objects" for users mapped using alternateSecurityID. I've setup the same one way trust testing with freeipa, but unfortunately I had to use kadmin.local to do it. I don't know that that's actually supported. Simo?

-c

Sent from my iPad