[Freeipa-users] Ipa replica cannot gen as cert expire which folder I should replace new cert???

Martin Basti mbasti at redhat.com
Wed May 25 11:30:35 UTC 2016

On 25.05.2016 04:36, Barry wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Which location i should renew cert?
> Http/alias
> Etc/dirsrv/slapd*
>
> Enough?

We need to know if you have IPA configured with
* externaly signed CA
* or selfsigned CA
* or if you have any other certificates from different CAs

If I remember correctly you wrote in one email that you have a
certificate from godaddy, which certificate?

In case you have self signed CA certificate you should follow:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/CA_Certificate_Renewal

Martin