[Freeipa-users] Ipa replica cannot gen as cert expire which folder I should replace new cert???

barrykfl at gmail.com barrykfl at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:44:39 UTC 2016

externaly signed CA - Godaddy Exppired.

Already add new to db /etc/https/alias / -L  and config nickname map in
/etc/http/config.d/nss.conf
Already Import to /etc/slapd/PKI-IPA ...where nickname I should point to?
Alreasy change /etc/dirsrv/slapd-ABC-COM and nickname map in dse.ldif

Start stop IPA no cert issue . but server ipa prepare fail.

IPA replica still say cert expiry , any where I missed ?

Thanks