[Freeipa-users] ipalib: SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER

Alessandro De Maria alessandro.demaria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:36:15 UTC 2016

Hi Martin, this is the output from the id1 host:

certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

 SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u
ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
PROD.XXXXXXXXXXXXX.COM IPA CA                                CT,C,C

looks just like you suggested. Any other suggestion?

Alessandro De Maria
alessandro.demaria at gmail.com