[Freeipa-users] ipalib: SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER

Alessandro De Maria alessandro.demaria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:45:34 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I tried from the host I am executing the script from, and I get:
certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/
certutil: function failed: SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE: The certificate/key
database is in an old, unsupported format.

>From the FreeIPA server, as I said previously, I get:

certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

 SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u
ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
PROD.XXXXXXXXXXXXX.COM <http://prod.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/> IPA CA
                   CT,C,C

>From the FreeIPA server, I seem to be able to run the script, so we are
definitely on the right track.
How do I get the /etc/httpd/alias/ in sync across these hosts? can I copy
it, or is there a way to regenerate it?

Regards
Alessandro

>>> (https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/contrib/inven