[Freeipa-users] help

David Kupka dkupka at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 05:39:24 UTC 2016

On 17/10/16 02:44, 郑磊 wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>     I'm using freeipa, and having a test and research with the  function of freeipa. At the same time, I have carried on the chinese  translation to the web interface, also added own function module in web  interface. However, For these changes I don't know how to interact with  the community, please help me. Thank you very much!

Hello!

Do you have problem with developing your own module? Ask on
freeipa-devel at redhat.com

Is your module complete, you think that it will be useful for a lot of
FreeIPA users and want it in upstream? Create pull request on GitHub
(https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa ).

Do you want to contribute the translations? Submit it via zanata
(https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/freeipa ).

HTH,
--
David Kupka