[Freeipa-users] help

郑磊 zhenglei at kylinos.cn
Mon Oct 17 06:09:05 UTC 2016

I have set the freeipa environment, added the translation and the log module. Some screenshot are as follows:

The log module mainly records for freeipa server to perform operations.

My question is that I don't know there is any useful for community or freeipa users. If there is useful for us, I don't know how to submit to community and interact with somebody.

祝:
    工作顺利!生活愉快!
长沙研发中心 郑磊
Phone:18684703229