[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA as CA for your own internal webservices

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:17:35 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how it's possible to use FreeIPA as your own CA for
apache vhosts and such.

I need to many certificates for subdomains (wildcards) that its
undoable and I would like to use my FreeIAP installs for this.

I installed the root certificate on windows from my IPA install and
that works, FreeIPA itself is now trusted. But how to do this for
other webservices no matter what software I use ?

I hope someone can give me direction here.

Thanks!

Matt