[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA update guidance

B.harries b.harries at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:55:02 UTC 2017

Hi Jochen,

Thanks for your quick reply! As I just left the office I don't have the log ATM. The installation however failed after setting up de Tomcat PKI service, where the ipa-replica-install script was waiting for the service to come up. While manually trying to reach the service using Curl, I also never got a response. After running the Tomcat PKI service manually, I got an error stating that the user "cn=<replica>,cn=config" doesn't exist in the directory. When manually querying the directory I noticed the same, it did however exist with an additional CN. I will retry the replication excersise next monday and hopefully your tip will help me. Then I can also provide the logs. I will keep you updated!

Thanks,

Bennie