[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA installation on centos 7

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:59:37 UTC 2017

On 4 February 2017 at 02:40, deepak dimri <deepak.dimri2016 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Rob
>
> Is there a place/link i can download the release for centos 7?

Amit,

You can get them from the vault:

http://vault.centos.org/7.2.1511/updates/x86_64/Packages/

I've still not done a comprehensive test, but the tests I have done show
sssd 1.14 working nicely (ie, as expected) with 4.4.0, *after* an upgrade
from 4.2.0.

Cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper