[Freeipa-users] New install, unsupported format?

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Feb 23 21:38:50 UTC 2017

I already had to do that previously to get other things to work; I had
solved it by changing line 582 of
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipaserver/install/cainstance.py from
"::1" to "localhost" before installing the server.  I did do this on
the to-be-promoted client as well, to no avail.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, PICSciE/CSES & Astrophysical Sci
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346344   -74.652242