[Freeipa-users] New install, unsupported format?

Standa Laznicka slaznick at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 07:31:43 UTC 2017

Hello,
I don't quite understand your situation - have the error happened during
an addition of the host to the "ipaservers" group or during replica
installation?

Certutil is a wonderful piece of software that returns
"(SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABASE)" in about 90% of most common cases but I
have never seen an actual legacy database. Usually, this error means
that the directory you're pointing the certutil tool to either does not
exist or you don't have the permissions to read/write in this exact
directory.

Cheers,
Standa

P.S.: I might have sent you this email twice because I am a bad person
when it comes to the "Send" button, please reply to the email which has
"freeipa-users" in CC :)