[Freeipa-users] Manually configuring Freeipa bind configs to host secondary zones

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 09:28:45 UTC 2017

Hi All,I realise Free IPA doesn't yet support secondary zones in the web interface or command line tools (I might be wrong :) ) When I talk about secondary zones I mean a zone replicated from Windows DNS masters.
Can the Free IPA bind configs be manually altered to host secondary zones. Is it supported or will they just be over-written by Freeipa?
I've been hunting for an answer online, but found nothing about this.

Many thanks,James Harrison