[Freeipa-users] Make Gpg replica fail , where cert store I should update new ?

Florence Blanc-Renaud flo at redhat.com
Tue Mar 7 09:16:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

In IPA < 4.5, ipa-replica-prepare was using /etc/ipa/ca.crt as
Certificate Authority, and this file may be outdated. Running
ipa-certupdate may fix your issue. See [1]

If it doesn't, you can start by identifying which certificate expired with
$ sudo getcert list | egrep -e 'expires|Request ID|subject'

HTH,
Flo

[1] https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6375