[Freeipa-users] Make Gpg replica fail , where cert store I should update new ?

Barry kliu at alumni.warwick.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 11:24:33 UTC 2017

Same as before I already follow  part < 4.1 as below:

https://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP#Procedure_in_IPA_.3C_4.1

comdo cert is new cert /
It seem I m nearly right ....HTTP server side can read trust cert
BUT seem dirsrv still lacking of a ca cert to verify it ./..
but ca.crt changed to new already and imported

ABC-COM...[07/Mar/2017:19:17:22 +0800] - SSL alert:
CERT_VerifyCertificateNow: verify certificate failed for cert *.ABC.com -
COMODO CA Limited of family cn=RSA,cn=encryption,cn=config (Netscape
Portable Runtime error -8179 - Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.)