[Freeipa-users] Make Gpg replica fail , where cert store I should update new ?

barrykfl at gmail.com barrykfl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:37:26 UTC 2017

same as as replica gpg making.////...Found this cert 2015 expired only,,?
but I follow manual here:

https://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_
for_HTTP/LDAP#Procedure_in_IPA_.3C_4.1

It imported as EXT-CA as Alias rather than sever cert by default...Is there
anywhere pointing wrong ?

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
*.ABC.com                                                 ,,
EXT-CA                                                       CT,C,C
ABC.COM IPA CA                                            CT,,C
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u

Request ID '20160516111257':
        status: CA_UNREACHABLE
        ca-error: Server at https://central.ABC.com/ipa/xml failed request,
will retry: 907 (RPC failed at server.  cannot connect to '
https://central.ABC.com:443/ca/agent/ca/displayBySerial':
(SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER) Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.).
        stuck: no
        key pair storage:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB'
        CA: IPA
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=ABC.COM
        subject: CN=central.ABC.com,O=ABC.COM
        expires: 2015-11-23 08:42:52 UTC
        key usage:
digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_dirsrv PKI-IPA
        track: yes
        auto-renew: yes